|Sample Buffer||660 µl|
RNA Loading Set is a ready to-use buffer for loading RNA samples. This red loading dye prevents RNA from degradation.
RNA Loading Set is tested against predetermined experiments on a lot-to-lot basis according to ROJETechnologies ISO-certified quality management system, to ensure consistent product quality. For your information, the results of all experiments are accessible by addressing REF and Lot number on web at www.rojetechnoloes.com.
- Prepare 1.2-2 % gel with TAE 1x buffer (5% formaldehyde).
- Pour the gel using a comb that will form wells large enough to accommodate at least 20 µl.
- Assemble the gel in the tank.
- Use TAE 1x buffer (5% formaldehyde) as the tank buffer.
RNA sample preparation
- Add 10 µg of purified RNA to 6 µl of ROJE sample buffer and incubate at 70 °C for 3 min.
- Add 3 µl Hinari to the mixture of RNA and sample buffer and mix well by pipetting. 3. Then run the mixture in the prepared gel.
Load the gel and electrophorese at 5-6 V/cm until the loading dye at least has migrated 2/3 the length of gel.
ROJETechnologies guarantees your complete satisfaction. ROJE technical support team composed of highly trained experienced scientists, who are able to troubleshoot most problems you face. Our technical support team can offer expert advice which may help you select suitable product.
Contact our technical support at any time by selecting one of these ways:
- Through our telephone and fax number available at ROJETechnologies website.
- You can submit your question directly to ROJE Technical Support Team from our website (rojetechnologies.com)
Or send your questions to this email address, [email protected]
This post is also available in: Persian