Shipment condition is checked by ROJETechnologies. After arrival, RNaseLag should be kept dry at room temperature (15-25 °C). When storage condition is as directed, all reagents are stable until expiration date, as indicated on the kit box.
Notice that, RNaseLag is intended for molecular biology applications not for diagnostic use. We recommend all users to study RNA experiments guideline, before starting their work.
Guarantee & Warranty
ROJETechnologies guarantees the efficiency of all manufactured kits and reagents. For more information on choosing proper kits based on your needs, please contact our technical support team. If any product does not satisfy you, due to reasons other than misuse, please contact our technical support team. If problem is due to manufacturing process, ROJE team will replace the Kit for you.
Warning and Precautions
Due to chemical material usage that may be hazardous, always make sure to wear suitable lab coat, disposable gloves, and protective eyewear. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for all products and reagents are provided. They are accessible online at www.rojetechnologies.com.
RNaseLag is tested against predetermined experiments on a lot-to-lot basis according to ROJETechnologies ISO-certified quality management system, to ensure consistent product quality. For your information, the results of all experiments are accessible by addressing REF and Lot number on web at www.rojetechnoloes.com.
To stop changes in the gene expression pattern, nonspecific RNA degradation and transcriptional induction in all reliable quantitative gene expression analyses, it is necessary to stabilize RNA in biological samples immediately, after harvesting. RNaseLag reagent makes it possible for researchers to postpone RNA isolation for even months after sample collection without losing RNA integrity.
Protocol RNA Stabilization in Harvested Animal Tissues
- Cut the animal tissue sample into slices less than 5mm thick, as quickly as possible.
- Completely immerse the tissue pieces in the collection vessel containing RNaseLag. Note: Make sure to use the appropriate volume of RNaseLag, so weight your sample before starting the procedure and use 10µl RNaseLag per 1mg of tissue.
- The sample is ready for archival storage at conditions shown in Table 1.
- After storage, for RNA isolation continue with appropriate protocol for the chosen sample type.
Protocol RNA Stabilization in Harvested Bacterial Cells Process
- Calculate the required volume of bacterial culture (refer to Appendix 7).
- Add 2 volumes of RNaseLag into a tube
- Add 1 volume of bacterial culture to the tube. Mix by vortexing for 5 sec. Incubate at room temperature (15–25°C) for 5 min.
- Centrifuge for 10 min at 4000 rpm at universal centrifuge. Note: Sometimes the pellet is too clear to be recognized, it is due to RNaseLag treatment, and will not affect the ongoing process.
- Decant the supernatant. Pellets can be stored at –20 to –30 °C for up to 2 weeks or at –70 °C for up to one month. For RNA isolation, thaw pellets at room temperature (15–25 °C) and proceed the appropriate RNA isolation protocol.
ROJETechnologies guarantees your complete satisfaction. ROJE technical support team composed of highly trained experienced scientists, who are able to troubleshoot most problems you face. Our technical support team can offer expert advice which may help you select suitable product.
Contact our technical support at any time by selecting one of these ways:
- Through our telephone and fax number available at ROJETechnologies website.
- You can submit your question directly to ROJE Technical Support Team from our website (rojetechnologies.com)
Or send your questions to this email address, [email protected]