ROMAX Plus, 2X which is a highly enhanced version of ROMAX 2X provides a complete ingredient needed for PCR include; Taq DNA polymerase, PCR buffer, dNTPs, except DNA template and primers. By reducing pipetting steps, ROMAX Plus, 2X help to reduce contamination. The enzyme consists of a single polypeptide with molecular weight of approximately 94 k Da. It has 5’-3’ DNA polymerase activity and 5’-3’ exonuclease activity. It lacks 3’-5’ exonuclease activity. This enzyme is suitable for routine amplification.
- High throughput PCR.
- Routine PCR
- Generation of PCR products for TA. Cloning
- Thawing ROMAX Plus, 2X; then gently invert and briefly centrifuge.
- Place PCR tube on ice and add following component to each tube.
|ROMAX Plus, 2X||25 µl|
|Forward primer (10 µM)||1 µl|
|Reverse primer (10 µM)||1 µl|
|Water for Molecular Biology||Up to 50 µl|
|Total volume||50 µl|
- Spin down the PCR tube and run the PCR program.
|Initial denaturation||95 ̊C||1-3 min||1|
|Denaturation||95 ̊C||30 s|| |
Certificate of analysis
- Endodeoxyribonuclease Assay
No detectable degradation of DNA was observed after incubation of 1 µg of pUC19 DNA with 25 µL of ROMAX Plus, 2X in 50 µL of reaction mixture for 4 hours at 37°C and at 70°C.
- Exodeoxyribonuclease Assay No detectable degradation of DNA was observed after incubation of 1 μg of lambda DNA/HindIII fragments with 25 μL of ROMAX Plus (2X) in 50 μL of reaction mixture for 4 hours at 37°C and at 70°C.
- Ribonuclease Assay
No contaminating RNase activity was detected after incubation of 1 µg of [3H]-RNA with 25 µL ROMAX Plus, 2X in 50 µL of reaction mixture for 4 hours at 37°C and at 70°C.
- Functional Assay
ROMAX Plus, 2X was tested for amplification of 1,110 bp single copy gene from human genomic DNA.
ROJETechnologies guarantees your complete satisfaction. ROJE technical support team composed of highly trained experienced scientists, who are able to troubleshoot most problems you face. Our technical support team can offer expert advice which may help you select suitable product.
Contact our technical support team at any time by selecting one of these ways:
- Through our telephone and fax number available at ROJETechnologies website.
- You can submit your question directly to ROJE Technical Support Team from our website (rojetechnologies.com)
Or send your questions to this email address, Technicalsupport@Rojetechnologies.com
This post is also available in: Persian